Re: [webcomponents] Template element parser changes => Proposal for adding DocumentFragment.innerHTML

I agree. Changing the context element based on the first element is strange
and counter-intutitive and doesn't buy us anything.

For example, enforcing the "in table" insertion mode when we encounter td
as the first element doesn't guarantee into where this fragment is
inserted. In fact, it can be inserted as an immediate child of a shadow
root for the component model.

- Ryosuke