Re: [webcomponents] Template element parser changes => Proposal for adding DocumentFragment.innerHTML

From: Yehuda Katz <wycats@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:55:36 -0700
To: Erik Arvidsson <arv@chromium.org>
Cc: Rafael Weinstein <rafaelw@google.com>, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@webkit.org>, Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
I'm in favor of the proposal. It solves all of the cases I know about.

For what it's worth, libraries do not, today, bother dealing with html and
frameset. Here are the regular expressions jQuery uses in its cleaning
process:

https://github.com/jquery/jquery/blob/master/src/manipulation.js#L17-42

Yehuda Katz
(ph) 718.877.1325