Re: [webcomponents] HTML Parsing and the <template> element

From: Clint Hill <clint.hill@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:52:55 -0700
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: Erik Arvidsson <arv@chromium.org>, Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>, Rafael Weinstein <rafaelw@google.com>, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@webkit.org>, Yuval Sadan <sadan.yuval@gmail.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
"Any way you slice it, common templating scenarios will create problems if
you don't hook it up to a proper parser at some point."

This is a great point: What parser? If you're implying the HTML Parser,
then I think we're talking about a Templating syntax and not just a
<template/> tag. To which I would imagine is the hard road to take.