Re: Speech API Community Group

From: Raj (Openstream) <raj@openstream.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 15:15:14 -0400
To: "Jerry Carter" <jerry@jerrycarter.org>, "Young, Milan" <Milan.Young@nuance.com>
Cc: "Glen Shires" <gshires@google.com>, "public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org" <public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>

Perhaps true for users of the applicaitons. But, Authors would need
Resource-specification(location),
hence clearly specifying how network/local services can be used ( even
if protocols are out of scope)
, outside of browser-defaults will be of interest to many including
Openstream.

Raj

--
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:
THIS E-MAIL IS  MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND MAY BE A COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW.  IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.