Re: Dropping XMLHttpRequest 1 (just do 2)?

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 21:58:58 +0100
To: "Glenn Adams" <glenn@skynav.com>
Cc: "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com>, "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>, "Karl Dubost" <karld@opera.com>, "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I wasn't talking about the link but the content of the spec. I.e. instead
of having a level 2 without a level 1, just keep working on 1 merging all
the text that is now in 2 (or better replacing it).

Anyway I don't have any strong preference,this was just a suggestion to
avoid confusing people not working on this spec.

/g

--
Giuseppe Pascale
TV & Connected Devices