Re: Consolidating charter changes

Under 'Additions Agreed':
* Web Intents - this will be a joint deliverable with DAPI WG

Pedantically, not politically: My recollection is that the agreement was
only to add Web Intents to the Webapps charter (neither accepting nor
denying a joint deliverable with DAPI).  The status of the joint
deliverable is still a possibility, just technically not agreed upon as of
yet.  It may be best to reword this to state that the possibility still
exists, so those not in attendance don't get the idea that we agreed to a
joint deliverable at the meeting.

Thanks,
James