Consolidating charter changes

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:37:55 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, Ian Fette <ifette@google.com>
During the October 31 meeting, we discussed [1] various additions,
changes and deletions for WebApps' current charter [2]. To consolidate
the various proposals, I created the following doc:

<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/CharterChanges>

My expectation is that Doug will this information when he drafts our
updated charter.

Comments on this doc and our future charter welcome. However, if we are
going to add any new deliverables, I think there should be broad
agreement on the spec, including prior commitment to drive the spec
through all of the phases of the process including testing and
implementations.

Chaals, IanF - I included some actions/questions for you (mostly
recorded at the f2f meeting).

-AB

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/10/31-webapps-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2010/webapps/charter/