Re: "We just ran out of time ..." [Was: Re: Component Model f2f: Actionable things]

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 14:37:27 +0100
Cc: ext Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
On Nov 3, 2011, at 05:38 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Well, we may get together more frequently than just the annual TPAC meeting week. If folks think that would be useful (e.g. in 6 months), please speak up and we can take it from there. Otherwise, WebApps' next f2f meeting is during the 2012 TPAC meeting in Lyon, FR Oct 29 - Nov 2.

I think that it would be useful for WebApps to get together more frequently (without overdoing it). I'm a big fan of async work in general, but getting people in the same room once in a while helps bang long standing issues into shape and also release whatever pent up tension may have been building.