"We just ran out of time ..." [Was: Re: Component Model f2f: Actionable things]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 21:38:15 -0700
To: ext Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 11/2/11 6:41 PM, ext Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
> You can see the minutes here: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/02-webapps-minutes.html

Thanks Dimitri.

> First of all, thank you all for coming and participating.

That goes for me and Chaals too re Monday and Tuesday!

> It was exhausting, and we just ran out of time. Stupid time!

Well, we may get together more frequently than just the annual TPAC
meeting week. If folks think that would be useful (e.g. in 6 months),
please speak up and we can take it from there. Otherwise, WebApps' next
f2f meeting is during the 2012 TPAC meeting in Lyon, FR Oct 29 - Nov 2.

-AB