Re: Spec changes for LCs and later maturity levels

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 20:41:28 -0700
To: "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Cc: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:16:35 -0700, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
wrote:
> 2. The substantive issue of whether the text is correct. Julian asked
> some questions about that, and I'd be curious to see replies (especially
> because they are related to similar topics in HTML5).

So I think irrespective of whether the details of "parse a URL" are
correct, it is pretty clear we want everything that takes a URL to be
handled in the same way on the platform. I think this is at the same level
as whether or not the definition of Web IDL has issues. It might, but the
details do not affect this specification materially.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/