Re: Spec changes for LCs and later maturity levels

> On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 08:07:20 -0700, Julian Reschke
> <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Reminder: this was a past-LC change. I think I'm not asking too much
>> when I'm asking for a precise explanation of what the rational for
>> this change was.
>
> As I explained already, we moved processing requirements from the
> protocol to the API.

Round and round we go, where it stops nobody knows. :)

It seems there are two topics here:

1. The procedural issue of moving the text from the protocol spec to the
API document. I have no opinion about this.

2. The substantive issue of whether the text is correct. Julian asked
some questions about that, and I'd be curious to see replies (especially
because they are related to similar topics in HTML5).

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre