Re: [editing] Using public-webapps for editing discussion

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:48:04 -0400
To: ext Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>
CC: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@webkit.org>, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan@mozilla.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, W3C WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Aryeh - coming back to your question below ...

Since you are the Chair of the HTML Editing APIs CG [CG], would you
please explain what you see as the relationship between the CG and
WebApps vis--vis the Editing spec? In particular, what role(s) do the
CG and WG have?

For example [1] indicates the CG already has a mail list
(public-editing) so when would it be used versus public-webapps?

-Thanks, AB

[CG] http://www.w3.org/community/editing/