Re: RfC: LCWD of Touch Events version 1; deadline October 11

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:39:57 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>
On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:32:03 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> On September 13, the Web Events WG published a LCWD of the Touch Events
> version 1 spec:
> Individual WG members are encouraged to provide individual feedback
> directly to the Web Events WG. If you have comments, please send them to
> the following list by October 11:
>
>     public-webevents@w3.org@w3.org
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/
>
> If anyone in WebApps wants to propose an official WG response, please do
> so ASAP, in reply to this email so the WebApps WG can discuss it.

Given our work on the DOM I think we should oppose any new
XXXEvent.initXXXEvent() methods.

Introducing a new Document interface rather than using partial interface
Document also seems bad.

(I submitted both comments (and some others) as personal comments already.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/