Re: [EventSource] Question on event type

Thanks for the help.

So when you say "the name of the event", how in JavaScript do I access the
name of the event, e.g. to test it? Accessing  the data (event.data) works,
but how do access the name?

In your example, event.data is output but I don't see you accessing or using
the event name.

Thanks,
Bryan