Re: Custom tags over wire, was Re: HTMLElement.register--giving components tag names

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org>wrote:

> The offsetWidth query could've triggered an event
> handler execution

I don't think "offsetWidth" should be able to trigger synchronous execution
of an event listener in the content. How would that happen?

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our