Re: Mouse Lock

BTW, draft spec currently states, "When mouse lock is enabled clientX,
clientY, screenX, and screenY must hold constant values as if the mouse were
located at the center of the mouse lock target element...". I chose this to
pick something concrete, but not all zeros which may be used as magic values
in JS code, etc. I'm not strong in this opinion.