Re: [websockets] Making optional extensions mandatory in the API (was RE: Getting WebSockets API to Last Call)

I agree we shouldn't require deflate-stream it in the API. I don't agree the
API should specify an exact set of extensions, as that would prevent any
future versions/developments. A minimum baseline would be reasonable though,
once we have that minimum baseline in place (e.g. a stable set of extensions
that are well tested, such as compression and multiplexing). I don't think
we should put the cart before the horse.

-Ian