Re: From-Origin FPWD

From: J Ross Nicoll <jrn@jrn.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:52:36 +0100
To: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
In my opinion, we should not be supporting X-* headers any more than
absolutely necessary, so phasing out X-Frame-Options in preference of
From-Origin would be the correct way to go. I'm aware this does mean a
cross-over period where servers are likely to have to provide both
headers, and it might be worth specifying what is expected if both are
present and conflict (use From-Origin in preference to X-Frame-Options,