Re: [indexeddb] Behavior when calling IDBCursor.continue multiple times

Hmm.. The fix here is somewhat unclear. Obviously you're allowed to
call .continue multiple times if a "success" event fires in between.

The very first sentence in the definition for .continue reads:

"If this cursor's got value flag is false, this method throws a
NOT_ALLOWED_ERR".

Was this not enough?

I'd be fine with keeping the current sentence, but it would need to be
clarified to make it clear that .continue() can be called multiple
times if "success" fires in between, and that "success" event doesn't
represent reaching the end of the cursor. Or something to that extent.

/ Jonas