RE: [indexeddb] Behavior when calling IDBCursor.continue multiple times

I see what you're saying.

What we originally wanted to convey was that calling this method consecutively or in a row within the same onsuccess handler is not allowed.  This assumed the success handler was not invoked in between these calls.
Would something similar to what I just wrote be enough to clarify the statement?

Israel