Re: [widgets] Plan to publish Proposed Recommendations for P&C, Interface and DigSig specs

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 10:13:09 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, ext Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Widget'eers,

To help me track the status of the widget specs that are nearing
Proposed Recommendation (PR), I created the following document using the
PR "transition request" template:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WidgetsPR

This data indicates only the P&C spec is currently ready for a CfC to
publish a PR.

Comments on this document are welcome.

-AB