[indexeddb] IDBRequest.transaction property set to null

From: Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:21:56 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
In the definition of IDBRequest.transaction it stipulates that "This property can be null for certain requests, such as for request returned from IDBFactory.open and IDBDatabase.setVersion."  Based on this we understand that the following handlers will set the transaction property to null:
* setVersion onsuccess handler
* setVersion onerror handler
* setVersion onblock handler
* open onsuccess handler
* open onerror handler
Are there any other times when this property should be set to null or is this the complete list?  We couldn't think of any other times when this applied but wanted to check.

Also, in the setVersion case, if we're setting the result property to its active transaction, why are we setting the transaction property to null instead of the same active transaction?

Israel