[indexeddb] Behavior when calling IDBCursor.continue multiple times

From: Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:32:45 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
We noticed that the spec doesn't say anything about what needs to happen if IDBCursor.continue is called multiple times.  We noticed that both FF and Chrome throw a NOT_ALLOWED_ERR exception.  If the exception is not caught, the cursor doesn't continue to iterate, an error event is triggered (errorCode = ABORT_ERR), and the transaction is aborted.  However, if the exception is caught, the cursor will iterate normally.  This model makes sense to us.

It seems this is something we should document on the spec.  Do you agree?

Israel