Re: What changes to Web Messaging spec are proposed? [Was: Re: Using ArrayBuffer as payload for binary data to/from Web Workers]

Now that the responses on this thread have slowed, I would appreciate if
the participants would please summarize where they think we are on this
issue, e.g. the points of agreement and disagreement, how to move
forward, etc.

Also, coming back to the question in the subject (and I apologize if my
premature subject change caused any confusion or problems), since we
have an open CfC (ends June 9 [1]) to publish a Candidate Recommendation
of Web Messaging, is the Messaging spec going to need to change to
address the issues raised in this thread?

-Art Barstow

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011AprJun/0797.html