Re: Is Progress Events spec ready for Candidate Rec? [Was: Re: RfC: Last Call Working Draft of Progress Events; deadline June 1]

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 18:25:18 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The comment period for Progress Events LC ended on June 1 and my take on
> the status is: no comments were submitted to public-webapps during the
> LC comment period; there are no open bugs for this spec (Webapps has no
> related component in Bugzilla and Tracker has 0 bugs); and the ED [ED]
> has not changed since the LC was published.
>
> Given this, the next step should be to publish a Candidate
> Recommendation. However, AFAIK, Anne is still off-grid and I don't know
> when he will return.
>
> Chaals, All - if there are any reasons to not start a CfC to publish a
> CR for this spec, please speak up.

Anne has been looking after the spec, and is on leave for about another
week. I suggest waiting until Anne is back to check that this makes
sense...

cheers