Re: [WARP] error in spec

Hi Marcos - given this spec is in the Candidate Recommendation state,
before a CfC to publish a new LCWD is started, I think it would be
helpful if you provided a list of the changes you propose and a short
summary for each change. WDYT?

I don't have a strong opinion on where the list of changes is documented
but I think you previously included change lists in the spec itself and
that would be fine here too.

-AB