Re: Overview of W3C technologies for mobile Web applications

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 10:41:05 +0200
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Le jeudi 24 février 2011 à 16:03 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> As part of a European research project I'm involved in [1], I've
> compiled a report on the existing technologies in development (or in
> discussion) at W3C for building Web applications and that are
> particularly relevant on mobile devices:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/02/mobile-web-app-state.html
> [...]
> I can also look into moving it in a place where a larger community could
> edit it (dvcs.w3.org, or www.w3.org/wiki/ for instance) if anyone is
> interested in contributing.

Since I've received at least one offer to help keeping the page up to
date if moved to a wiki, I've moved a copy of the document above to the
wiki page at
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Standards_for_Web_Applications_on_Mobile

In the upcoming two weeks, I'll bring a number of updates to the
document for a new stable release at this of the month. Any help in
bringing the document up to date will be very welcomed!

Dom