Re: CfC: new WD of Clipboard API and Events; deadline April 5

I think I have raised my concern before but what should happen if script
calls getData() within a copy/cut event handler?  Should it return the
clipboard content after taking account the values set by setData?  Or should
it always return the same value?  Or should script be banned from calling
getData() during copy/cut events all together?

Also, scripts shouldn't be able to call clearData() during copy/cut events,
correct?

For "10. Cross-origin copy/paste of source code", we might also want to
consider stripping elements that can refer to external URLs such as link,
meta, base, etc...

- Ryosuke