Re: [widgets] Processing comments from 22-Mar-2011 LCWD of Widgets P&C

On Monday, May 2, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Marcos, All - re processing comments submitted against the 22-Mar-2011
> P&C LCWD, FYI, below are the comments I noted.
>
> Are there any other comments, bugs, etc. that need to be considered?

Not from me. BTW, Aplix is also now claiming to be passing 100% of the test suite, which is fantastic. Opera is only 5 tests out from reaching 100% (they actually pass 100% if the widgets are treated as Opera Extensions). There is a small bug in Opera's Desktop implementation that rejects widget without a name. I'm hopeful this will be fixed RSN.

> I recorded the following comments since that LCWD was published:
>
> = Charles McCathieNevile; 8-Apr-2011; localizing<author>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011AprJun/0121.html
Addressed:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011AprJun/0457.html

> = Addison Phillips; 30-Mar-2011; clarification on 9.1.3
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/1076.html
Addressed:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011AprJun/0459.html

> = Jonathan Rees; 23-Mar-2011; bug in example in step 6 of media type
> algorithm in WD-widgets-20110322 ?
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/1042.html

Addressed:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011AprJun/0462.html

> Marcos - are there any other LCWD comments?
I think that is it! :)