RE: [IndexedDB] Isolation mode -- edit

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:36:28 +0000
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>

> I would say "without affecting what resulting data is stored in the database".
> This since the order the events fire in can affect the state of the javascript
> environment kept by the web page.
>
> / Jonas

Made the change in the speclet:

There is no guarantee about the order that results from requests in different transactions are returned. Similarly, the transaction modes ensure that two requests placed against different transactions can execute in any order without affecting what resulting data is stored in the database.

Thanks for your help.