[indexedDB] transaction.objectStore(...) method question

From: Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:14:17 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
According to the objectStore method definition in IDBTransaction, the method will return the same IDBObjectStore everytime it is invoked.

Imagine the situation when the transaction is aborted, what happens when I call the objectStore method from the IDBTransaction? My interpretation of the spec is that we will continue to return the same IDBObjectStore instance.

However, the next time I use the IDBObjectStore instance to read or write a value to the db, I will get an exception because the "Steps for asynchronously executing a request" would fail with a "TRANSACTION_INACTIVE_ERR."

Do you agree?

Israel