[indexeddb] Cursor data Question

From: Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:23:18 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
In reading the spec, there doesn't seem to be any long-term state associated with a cursor.  However, there is an edge case I would like to validate with everyone.

If I have cursor pointing to a specific data record and then I delete the record before accessing it, what happens to the value and key of the cursor object?  Do we expect the cursor instance to still have the values of the currently accessed record?

Israel