RE: [IndexedDB] Isolation mode -- edit

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:37:04 +0000
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
> What we're trying to convey is that two requests placed against different can
> execute in any order, but that this doesn't matter, and the isolation mode
> and the transaction scheduling ensures that.

Thanks, that makes sense. Any objection to using your phraseology?

There is no guarantee about the order in which results from requests in different transactions are returned. Similarly, the transaction modes ensure that two requests placed against different transactions can execute in any order without consequence.

Thanks,

Eliot