Re: [FileAPI] File.slice spec bug

From: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:16:36 +0200
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
CC: Darin Fisher <darin@chromium.org>, Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.org>, public-webapps@w3.org
On 04/14/2011 03:04 AM, Jonas Sicking wrote:

>> It would be nice to hear from someone at Opera about their willingness to
>> commit to this change
>> as well.

As a general point we think that making breaking changes to APIs with
multiple compatible implementations that are already shipping is a
really bad idea. So let's try and make this a one off.

That said, we will go along with the plan, but we can't commit to a
timeline for releasing the changed version.