Re: How to standardize new Offline Web app features? [Was Re: Offline Web Applications status]

On Apr/4/2011 3:06 AM, ext Charles Pritchard wrote:

 > I'd prefer to see discussion continue on public-webapps . I'm not
against cross posting.

Since Offline Web applications is being specified by the HTML WG we
should respect their request to use public-html for related discussions.

I suspect most of us are generally opposed to cross posting. However, in
this case, if there are no strong objections, my preference is for
public-webapps to be cross-posted on discussions about Offline Web
applications.

-Art Barstow