Re: [WebSQL] Any future plans, or has IndexedDB replaced WebSQL?

I agree that it'd be best to have a spec independent of database platform,
which is why I was asking about an idea along the lines of RelationalDB
<https://github.com/keean/RelationalDB>or the example I gave in the email
which initiated this discussion, both of which are entirely abstracted from
the underlying database (SQLite or otherwise - doesn't even have to be SQL).

Was anything like this considered before WebSQL was canned?

Also, +1 on looking at a FireFox plugin to drum up some interest on this.