Re: [IndexedDB] Do we need a timeout for VERSION_CHANGE?

In another thread (in the last couple days) we actually decided to remove
timeouts from normal transactions since they can be implemented as a
setTimeout+abort.

But I agree that we need a way to abort setVersion transactions before
getting the callback (so that we implement timeouts for them as well).
 Unfortunately, I don't immediately have any good ideas on how to do that
though.