[IndexedDB] Do we need a timeout for VERSION_CHANGE?

From: Pablo Castro <Pablo.Castro@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 22:46:20 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Regular transactions take a timeout parameter when started, which ensures that we eventually make progress one way or the other if there's an un-cooperating script that won't let go of an object store or something like that.

I'm not sure if we discussed this before, it seems that we need to add a similar thing for setVersion(), and it's basically a way of starting a transaction.

I was thinking we could have an optional timeout argument in setVersion with a UA-specific default. In the async case we would fire the onerror event and in the sync case just throw, both with TIMEOUT_ERR.

Thanks
-pablo