Re: CfC: publish a new Working Draft of Web IDL; deadline October 18

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:13:53 +1300
To: Shiki Okasaka <shiki.okasaka@gmail.com>
Cc: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
-minus various people

Shiki Okasaka:
> You've been missed, Cameron!
>
> Just a reminder, my wish list is here (this doesn't have to be
> reflected in the very next WD, though):
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2010JanMar/0003.html
> A signed 8 bit integer type has been required in WebGL.

Thanks for pointing these out.  I’ve made sure they all have issue boxes
in the spec.  The one I can find the least information about is
[DoNotCheckDomainSecurity].  What are its requirements – just allow
property accesses that would normally be blocked because they are cross
origin?  Is it something HTML5 would use?

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/