Re: CfC: publish a new Working Draft of Web IDL; deadline October 18

You've been missed, Cameron!

Just a reminder, my wish list is here (this doesn't have to be
reflected in the very next WD, though):
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2010JanMar/0003.html
A signed 8 bit integer type has been required in WebGL.

Best,

 - Shiki