[widgets] RfC: LCWD of Widget Packaging and Configuration; comment deadline October 26

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:33:50 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
  This is a Request for Comments for the October 5 Last Call Working
Draft (LCWD) of the Widget Packaging and Configuration spec:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-widgets-20101005/

The previous publication of this spec was a Candidate Recommendation
(Dec 2009) and it returned to LCWD because implementer feedback and
discussions with the I18N Core WG resulted in the group deciding to
replace a reference to the ITS spec with a <span> element and "dir"
attribute. For more information about this change and others, see:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-widgets-20101005/#changes

We asked the I18N Core WG to review this LC and feedback from others is
welcome.The comment period ends October 26.

-Art Barstow