[IndexedDB] Simultaneous setVersion from multiple pages

From: ben turner <bent.mozilla@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:57:23 -0700
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi folks,

While implementing the latest setVersion changes I came across this problem:

Let's say that a site is open in two different windows and each
decides to do a setVersion request at the same time. Only one of them
can win, obviously, and the other must end up calling close() on
itself or the setVersion transaction will never run (and all database
activity will basically hang at that point).

Jonas and I decided that this situation should result in the losing
database's request having its error handler called with DEADLOCK_ERR.
Does that sound reasonable to everyone?

-Ben