[IndexedDB] Accept simple strings in IDBDatabase.transaction()

From: ben turner <bent.mozilla@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:11:20 -0700
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi folks,

The spec currently says that IDBDatabase.transaction() takes an array
of object store names as its first parameter. While I think this is
fine I'd like to propose that we loosen that restriction and allow a
simple string to name one object store as well. Thus this code:

  var transaction = database.transaction(["foo"]);

could, additionally, be written as:

  var transaction = database.transaction("foo");

I of course would like the array syntax to continue to be valid for
one or more object store names.

What do you guys think?

-Ben