Re: [WebSQL/IndexedDB] Privacy issues in the wild

Thanks, I posted a comment on the original article to shed some light on
this. Looks like the iOS implementation either doesn't follow the
recommendations or doesn't give the user the means (information or
functionality) to prevent user tracking.

Hopefully this will stop people complaining about the spec and encourage
them take up their complaint with the vendors instead.

Cheers.