[widgets] Seeking review of Widgets Dig Sig Test Suite

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 11:34:08 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, XMLSec <public-xmlsec@w3.org>, Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, Stuart Knightley <stuartk@opera.com>, Kai Hendry <hendry@iki.fi>
Opera would like to announce the first release of the test suite for the
Digital Signatures for Widgets specification [1]. The test suite is here:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/test-suite/

The WebApps WG is seeking review of the test cases from members of
XMLSec and WebApps, the community at large, as well as any vendors who
are implementing. The deadline for comment is the 30th of September.

We are particularly interested in feedback on the completeness of
testing (i.e., have we tested enough? do we need more tests)? Can the
test suite actually be run on devices and runtimes? All and any comments
are welcomed!:)

Please send feedback to public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Kind regards,
Marcos