Re: [widgets] Buggy P&C i18n Tests

From: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 15:54:49 +0100
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
I'm also getting a Zip file error on the i18n-039 & 040 sets (these are the only ones I've implemented so far):

java.util.zip.ZipException: oversubscribed dynamic bit lengths tree

They seemed to work OK earlier on yesterday, but seem to have become recently corrupted. (They won't unzip using standard zip desktop tools either)