[File Writer] new draft of FileWriter up

From: Eric Uhrhane <ericu@google.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:28:40 -0700
To: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
I've posted a new draft of the File Writer API [1].  I've made the
split between a save-one-blob interface and the richer interface
that'll be needed for the filesystem [and possibly other ways of
saving files] that we recently discussed [2].  I've switched to the
terminology "FileSaver" for the former and "FileWriter" for the
latter, and moved to a constructor for the former [3].  I've also done
quite a bit of miscellaneous cleanup.

I look forward to your feedback.  There will be a bit of a delay in my
respond to all comments when I come back.

     Eric

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/file-system/file-writer.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010AprJun/1223.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010JulSep/0156.html