Review request for icon URI scheme draft

From: Pierre-Antoine LaFayette <pierre.lafayette@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:08:56 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi everyone!

I've put together a draft document for the icon URI scheme that I would like
to get some feedback on before I even consider sending it out to
uri-review@ietf.org.
It is located here:
http://draft-icon-uri-scheme.googlecode.com/hg/draft-lafayette-icon-uri-scheme-00.html.
I hope it correctly interprets the issues discussed in the "*Steps to
creating a browser standard for the moz-icon:// scheme*" thread.

As discussed, there is also the separate matter of adding methods to the
File object to retrieve icon data or an icon URI for the file. For this, I'm
not sure what the correct procedure is. I imagine it would involve making an
addendum to the existing File interface specification. So if anyone has any
guidance on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Pierre.

--