Re: VMMF — new version

Hi Robin,
I've not gotten the cycles to finish the review below... However,
before it's any later, this spec needs to define when the width and
height of a widget can be ignored/used:

P&C sez:

"7.6.3. The height Attribute

A numeric attribute greater than 0 that indicates the preferred
viewport height of the instantiated custom start file in CSS pixels
[CSS21].

Authoring Guidelines:
It is optional for authors to use the height attribute with a widget
element. This value is only applicable to particular view modes,
meaning that for certain view modes this value is ignored. The view
modes that honor the value of the height attribute are defined in the
[Widgets-Views] specification."

The same goes for width.

--
Marcos Caceres