Re: CSS WG comments on View Modes Media Feature spec

From: Arve Bersvendsen <arveb@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:06:38 +0100
To: public-webapps@w3.org, "Daniel Glazman" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, "Robin Berjon" <robin@berjon.com>
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:36:19 +0100, Daniel Glazman

>    - if the current medium (CSS-speaking) is 'projection', does it
>      assume view-mode is fullscreen? What about the other way round?
>      (Opera for instance assumes 'projection' when fullscreen is on)

I personally don't think assuming full-screen for projection media is
right.  While Opera switches to projection on full screen, I could easily
see the case for having projection mode turned on in content embedded on
web pages, for use cases like slideshare, 280 North, Google Docs
presentations. Or for that matter, just keeping whatever media is current
when switching to full screen.
--
Arve Bersvendsen